Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm not feeling well...

I have run myself ragged and gotten sick again. This year has been an expecially sickly year. But, never fear the end of the year is almost here. Oh yeah - really I am counting. And guess what if I have all my things set - I can skip the last day and use my flex time - from all the courses I am taking.

Actually, I am very excited about the course I am taking now - I did a mini research on chinese culture and the instructor emailed me to tell me that she wanted to include mine in a mini-packet she was creating for the class. Oh yeah. I rock.

I also got to scrap a little and I have been ordering again. I am also very excited about the next crop. I love summer (and chocolate of course).

But, this year it's bitter sweet. My child is graduating from 5th grade - I know big deal. But for those of you who know me, you know I am a sap. I am naturally sappy - a crier at heart. My baby is going to middle school. Yeah, I still have 2 in elementary but she is going to middle school. I know it's just next door - I can literally walk over anytime I want - but it's the fact that she has hit another milestone. Kindergarten was easy, turning 1 was easy - this - not so much. This is just the beg of the rest. Pretty soon she will be crazy over some boy and her body will change drastically, teenagerism is just around the corner. Pray for me I am going to need it.

For the next few months I am safe - so share in the love!

Well, I'm headed towards my bed - maybe I will get inspired in the middle of the night and scrap. For now the laundry will have to be my creative outlet. Would a red sock really mess up my bras??? LOL.

Write soon,

Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Loon? Hmmphhh I see how you are! What is with the 5pm close on Friday? Scared? Ha! You'll win just cause you'll have more free time than me soon! I'll have a house full of kids everyday and be too worn out to do anything after they go home! Also since the crop schedule is opposite of when I might be able to get someone to watch the little two, I can't get uninterrupted kid free scrap time. Wahhhh poor me! lol I guess they are having some graduation thing at Riverdale for the 5th graders at Logan's school too. Speaking of since they will be going to the same school you better hope he isn't the boy she ends up liking! ROFLMAO