Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Little Prima Superstar...

I am so proud to announce that Ines, the store designer, was chosen as Prima's Guest Designer this month. Yes, for her specialty double page layouts - she actually did 4 of them. Two will be posted at the store tomorrow - for you all to fawn over - we have the items to do both of them. All four are posted on the prima blog. You can check it out at http://prima.typepad.com/ under the June 19th entry. Let me tell you - my favorite one has to be the wedding layout "because" but the photo does not do it justice! Ines if you drop this one off I will post it at the store as well. It is just beautiful. Some of the items we did have in stock at one time but I am taking pre-orders. So, if you want any of it - let me know! Check it out!

Way to go Ines!!!
We are so proud of you!!!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congrats! BEAUTIFUL