Friday, May 01, 2009

Oops...

Yep, whenever you place an order with Prima you have an oops moment. Although I love their stuff (you should see the little ducky), between their ship times and their screwups they always put me in a jam. So, I ordered a backup from Cherryarte just in case and guess what - they screwed up too - kind of. I had a really nice surprise planned and then, they screwed up too. But, I know people - so we came up with a plan C -so although it won't be perfect - FREE goodies (okay free to you not free to me) are FREE goodies.
So, you'd better be ready because I have a heck of a day planned for everyone. I'm so excited. Of course, I still have a thousand things to do in the morning - but we, puerto ricans, live for the parties. We really do. So, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Plus, since I am home early, I am supposed to have a good nights rest so I should be all peppy and if not I've got chocolate. Really, I have it already - it's sitting on my counter. Oh yeah - chocolate, scrappin, and a party - damn that's good. Plus, I have some awesome ideas in my head for layouts, so I should be able to get some layouts done tonight - especially with our beautiful new flowers from prima - dang cute oh and the rubons from cherryarte oh and the CI felt ribbon and the flamingo from prima is running through my head and the stitched paper oh I need to stop too much info you will just have to wait until tomorrow to see.
The store will open promptly at 9 am. Sorry, I will be in early but I have a few things I need to finish so you will just have to suffer till 9 to get in. I want everything to be perfect. Okay - perfect is impossible - but pretty dang close.

Well, it's time for me to get a crackin on those layouts.

Write soon,
Dee

See you in 10 1/2 hours

1 comment:

ScrappyKel said...

What an AWESOME day! For me it was:

PRODUCTIVE I completed nine LOs-which has to be a record for me. I guess I should update my album at the store but everything had to come home so my kids could see them first.

SOCIAL What a wonderful bunch of ladies! Special shout out to Jenni for her great inspiration and amazing LOs. I was wondering if anyone gave Rebecca the pat- down before she left. And I did find OUR corner rounder in my stash when I was packing up.

FLOWERING I have to say I LOVE the new flowers. I know the Prima order was a nightmare but the flowers are YUMMY! And thanks for the goodies and great prizes-as always.