Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Guess What

I actually have time to scrap this week - so as soon as I get off this blog I am hitting the scrappin road. Yep, I usually manage to get some scrappin in between life anywhere from 3-10 layouts a week. But, this week I had my PDP or IPDP and orders to place, kits to create, etc. I just knew I wouldn't get any ME time. But, guess what it's over and done with and it's really me time. The kids will be here in a few minutes and I will feed them, talk to them, pretend I like them - you know the usual.

Then, before I know it the chicken wings will be in bed and it will be MMMMMEEEEEE time. Wow, I really needed that. I have all these prima flowers calling me and asking me to use them and believe I am so happy to oblige. Although I really, really, really, can't stand Prima - their stuff is amazing and wait till you see what else is coming.

Also, I found a new little company - as you all know those are my favorites - support all your local small businesses - that I'm getting in.

And of course some old favorites - CI - more fantastic CI!!!
Basic Grey bling
Awesome Crate Paper
NEW Webster's Pages
oh my gosh I think I am drooling.

Another thing that has me drooling are the new punches. I don't think I can wait a whole month to get both of them. The punch for this month is AWESOME - I can't wait to get my grimy little hands on it - but before I do I need to make sure they sent enough for everyone. So, I'm checking the list twice these are my current punch members - if I have left you out pleas email me asap so that I can add you on.

ME
Rebecca
Ines
Laurie Morris
Heather
Sharon

Any other takers???


Okay, the brats are here - got to go feed them - it just means it almost time for bedtime for them and ME time for ME. Oh yeah. If I get a chance I will post what I get done this week - but maybe I won't. Real Scrappin Time is very sparse in this house believe you me.

Write soon,
Dee




ave already finished all the whole group lessons for the Read Well Program and we are working on a sea animal theme project. Plus, I placed all my orders for this month - so what's left - me time. No classess this week - my next class actually starts on the 11th so I have a few free days. Dinner is in the oven - life is working out as planned - so what's the problem - nothing and that worries me - usually somethings wrong - someone is doing something they are not supposed to,

No comments: