Sunday, May 10, 2009

I hit 200...

Happy Mother's Day!!!
I am so excited - I really had the best Mother's Day EVER!!!

Every year I give my husband hints for months before Mother's Day of what I want and every year my husband doesn't get it or rather "tries his best".

But, this year he actually hit most of my wishes right on the nose. For example, I got paper and ink for my new printer - so, hello - I will have 140 new photos to crop this weekend - oh yeah.
Then, I got an itunes card - music - oh yeah. I got a whole bunch of new tops which is great because he bought me 6 new pairs of pants a couple of weeks ago. But, enough about me...okay one more - my husband did my favorite thing - a seafood barbecue. I love lobster, crab legs, and shrimp on the barbie. You should see what I ate. ..it was sinful.

But, I digress.

I am here to claim my 200 chip. I actually passed it. But, I had to. Tomorrow my next ESOL class starts so I will have a lot less time to just chill. So, I just scrapped the evening away...

Here's the count:
LO 192 -all american w/ new ci
LO 193 - graduate w/ Kaiser aire fairy
LO194/195 us w/ new Bo-bunny love shack
LO196/197 the little black dress w/luxe designs
LO 198 Sisters w/ love shack
LO 199 self-portrait w/ bobunny and ci
LO 200/201 Dirt my favorite color w/ bobunny
LO 202 daredevil w/ci
LO 203 my little superstars w/ ci
LO 204/205 airport visits w/ bobunny

Well, like I said Happy Mother's Day - oh yeah.

Dee count 205
Heather count 155 - wow 50 double page layouts
day count 130
(31+28+31+30+10)

Oh, Happy Day!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bite me woman. So when's this mothers day announcement?