Sunday, May 17, 2009

Woo hoo

Yep, I am celebrating. I love it when a plan comes together. All year I have worked like a dog to get my kids where they are supposed to be. So, you wouldn't believe how sweet it is to get their grades this week. It is awesome. I have a 100% pass rate. Yep every single child in my class either got a meets or an exceeds. Actually 15 of my 18 kids got an exceeds. Eighty three percent of my kids got the highest level possible. I am so proud of them and the parents and the school. Because school is a team effort - it really is. You need to work at it - you need the support of the parents and the administration, other teachers, and most of all the children. The kids worked so hard. They really worked hard at everything and they wore me down. There were days I was sure I was talking to the wall. But they pulled it off -so those classes helped and all the professional development and all of you - my support staff. Because I put it out there and you guys listen and just pat me in the back. I always have funny stories or crazy stories about my class and you guys just let me ramble. Believe me I am so grateful - because it gave me a chance to get it out and work through it. So, thank you one an all. We did a great job! Oh yeah!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah todays layout got me to 200 by your count. Well your lack of mojo might help me catch up. lol. At least I am all caught up on all my online challenges. Cute CI huh? Die cut stuff no doubt. Finaaly got some stuff done with the challenge kit and the Jenni Bowlin from the double stuff. I havent the photo mojo. I've been using some old pictures of the kids. As for the challenge kit and the using your old stash, you should know that on the last layout I did yesterday, I used a piece of cardstock from the first paperpack I bought when I started scrapbooking. Doesnt get any older than that! What do you think the chances are that Prima will be here tommorrow?