Thursday, May 07, 2009

I did it...

sometimes the best laid out plans don't work out. But for once, I actually had time to do what I wanted. I actually finished 3 double page layouts so I have to update my count - I am already on book 4 so I know I have to be around 180. Wow, I am almost half way there. I might get 500 done this year - wouldn't that be amazing. But, you know what is more amazing about it, its that the more stuff I use the more new stuff I can get. Really, it's true. The more I scrap the more room I have for new stuff. Really, that's my excuse I use it - I use it all. For example the new Prima flowers - well I've already got several layouts done with them - it's true. I'm like those people that get something new and they must wear it right away but with scrappin stuff - I just can't contain myself. But, I use it - that's the important thing. I know us scrappers tend to be collectors but with all the crops we have - especially the free ones -there is no reason why you can't get it done. Git 'er done!!!

Believe me I know that life is complicated and busy and just crazy but that is life. If I didn't scrap I think I would be crazy. For some reason it grounds me - it brings me back to reality - all my problems find solutions, and all that jazz. It's weird but if anyone asked me what helps me relax I would have to say things like scrappin with my kids or my friends or just reading a good book (usually a Nora Roberts or scrapbooking magazine lol). Naps are good but most times I don't get a solution to my problem through a nap - sometimes I actually feel more exhausted and that's not good.

So, skip the nap, you can sleep tomorrow and git 'er done.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Don't forget our punch of the month is now available and the challenge kit will be available tomorrow night as well as our his and her kits and the double stuff. OH yeah - I am so psyched to get more NEW stuff - git 'er done.

P.P.S. I will be taking Prima Preorders tomorrow from 5 to 7 and all day Saturday - so don't forget to stop by. Git 'er done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Still tryin to win? Lol I'll catch up one day. So what prima stuff are you taking preorders for? I actually finally got going with the challenge kit yesterday. I should be finishing it up. But I am watching bones.