Monday, May 25, 2009

just a quick little note

I did get some stuff done this weekend - but, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for count.
I am just trying to scare Heather - is it working???

Tons of new stuff coming in the next couple of weeks - the sepia collection is gorgeous and so is the south seas (and half of it is double sided- the others are foiled - aahh) the palm tree page is my favorite. I have big plans for all the new stuff. I'm hoping to have atleast 10 new layouts by the end of the week - hoping. Plus, I need to get my homework done early this week - can't do it Saturday. But, so far so good. I have even gotten back positive comments from my instructor and perfect 20 scores!!!

Sometimes I wonder how I get it done. But, where there is a will there is a way.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Sometimes it doesn't get done - and that's okay too (I am trying not to be such an A).

1 comment:

Heather said...

What's that redneck sticker say? I ain't skeered! lol I'm still ahead of the game. maybe not ahead of you? Who knows. I even got another one with the challenge kit done.