Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's here...

Yep, the damn Prima is here!
Unbelievable - but it might not be everything I ordered - but we did get the paper that Prima promised me for the NSD crop.

Everyone who came to the NSD crop - please make sure to stop by the store and pick up 3 sheets of your choice from the Signs of Spring Collection - that's right your choice. Most of the canvas stuff made it here. It's our featured product - 20% off all the canvas stuff - but we all loved it so much that several of us are working on projects to show off on Friday - so come in and check out the new product and see the awesome projects - mine won't be in till later in the evening but it will be damn cute - I've got an idea in my head!!!

Well, I'd better go. Lions club is meeting today so I have an evening of scrappin in front of me. Oh yeah - I am once again bo-bunny inspired. I found some 3 year old photo it just went perfect with - oh yeah.
Let's see what else I get done - my 9 year old is working on a gorilla for school project - which means I'm working on a gorilla and becoming more patient - LOL.

Well, the gorilla awaits.

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Finally. I'll probably be coming in Saturday not Friday, so save me some paer. I like the bird one! Not that I have the flowers.

Heather said...

So I came in today, and discovered that Prima is still the suck! lol The flowers and felt didnt come in, I guess? Just the white daisy dreams, did I preorder those? I couldn't remember so i picked one up, because I am thinking I got the brown and the lime green. And how did I not preorder the pillars of flowers? Had to pick those up too. At least Autumn is happy because the funky paper came in. Back to scrappin!