Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh yeah!!!

I already had a chance to play with the paper for the NSD - Oh yeah!!!
I am so excited. In less that 48 hours I will be playing with all the new stuff.
Prima is supposed to be here Friday - we will see if they make it in time.
There's also an order from Cherryarte on the way and the rubons are oh so cute. Plus, they sent some goodies as prizes. There might be enough for everyone to get a little something. Oh yeah!!!

Well, I just finished checking that my final assessment was scored for my online class and I am done. I got through 2 classes this semester. Can I get an AMEN. Unfortunately, tomorrow I get login info for my next class. Yep, I'm doing it again. I have 4 courses to finish to get two more endorsements on my license. Yep, 2 endorsements - I know CRAZY. Well, after this one then I'll have 3 more to go. Hopefully I can pick one more up during the summer session and one in the fall and I'll be done. Until the next certification day...600 hours are a whole lot of hours. Who would have thunk it. But, now I only have 240 left. Almost nothing LOL.

But, there's this weekend to look forward to since I don't have a life. Although I don't think I will get anything done...I know that I will have a great time. You guys are just hilarious. I just can't stop laughing at these big shindigs and I plan to torture you all - so you'd better be ready for some sneaky little things up my sleeve.

Well, I've got some more layouts in my head screaming to get out.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: