Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NSD Week

Woo hoo!!!
It's NSD Week!
YEAH.
I am so excited. It's almost 11 and I still have enought energy to blog today and maybe enough to whip out a page or two. We'll see.

For Now, I need to update my count. I know, I know, I am so far behind.
But, here goes anyway...
LO 140/141 Pretty Ugly using dream street
LO 142 Beautiful using dream street
LO 143 School Photo using dream street
LO 144/145 Easter Egg Hunt
LO 146 Easter Eggs
LO 147 Bowling 101
LO 148 Friend
LO 149 Don't grow up - Basic Grey
LO 150/151 Eat w/ Fancy Pants
LO 152 Seven
LO 153---at the store and I didn't write the name down w/ Fancy Pants
LO 154 Tea Party w/ fancy pants
LO 155 Those Eyes w/ fancy pants
LO 156/157 Zebra Tales w/fancy pants
LO 158 Eleven w/ bo-bunny
LO 159 Eggs, Money, Hunt w/bobunny
LO 160 What you get for a dollar w/ crate paper
LO 161 Fast friends w/crate paper
LO 162 Simple Pleasures w/ sassafras
LO 163 Motor Head w/bo-bunny
LO 164/165 If Looks Could Kill w/ create paper
LO 166 Grandmas Girls w/bobunny
LO 167 Go - Need for Speed w/bobunny
LO 168/169 Old New Car w/ bobunny
LO 170 Florida w/prima
LO 171 I see admiration w/prima
Dee Count 171
Heather Count 128
Day Count 118
Woo hoo I am ahead.

I know I have another layout at the store for a display but I can't remember what.
So, I will need to add that out of sequence. Oh well.

My class is almost done and most of the testing for school is over YEAH!

Just a few more weeks and school will be out and time for some real playing will happen - oh yeah. I was actually thinking about doing a scrapbooking kid's club for a week during the summer. Is anyone interested? Of course this would be school age group only 5 and up. If you think this is a good idea, let me know. As an educator - I have credentials to back me up - so it will be an educational experience just don't tell your kids - that might scare them - but scrapbooking lends itself to writing quite well.

Well, if I want to get any scrappin done today I need to get off this blog and onto my pages.
But, I do plan to blog everyday this week. So keep reading for some info on our crop this weekend...hot news to share.

For today, our hot news is prima is supposed to have shipped yesterday and the box is supposed to have a little something for everyone. We'll see.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: