Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow, time goes by so far...

Yep, it's been a while since I blogged - about a week - I can't believe it.
Where does the time ago.
NSD that's where it goes.
I've been so crazy with all things NSD that I haven't gotten a chance to do much of anything else. Thank God that we have 2 crops this weekend - because I have some crazy amount of scrappin to do. I made about 5 layouts with the new crate - which is just delicious and a few more with the bobunny. These are 2 companies that you can just get so much out of their stuff. Two pieces of each are enough to make a gazillion things. Really. I am going to try to take photos and post them so that you can see what I mean. We have a ton of things happening for NSD. I am also hoping that Scenic Route will send us some goodies too - what a coup that would be. Well, I'm outta here - I am emailing Scenic Route to see what I can squeeze out of them.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Scrapbook Trends and Scrapbook Cards have both arrived so if you preordered stop by and pick them up for 40% off.
And American Crafts Thickers should arrive tomorrow - I am really looking into that. Yeah!
The rainboots are awesome...
The punches are supposed to ship on Monday - let's see what happens...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey you blog slacker! I wonder who is winning lol. I need to count mine up and post them. I have finished 1 layout since the crop lol. Might bring it in. I am almost done with one of meg on the webster pages. Will definately bring that one in. Any of the thickers coming in alphabets? I will probably just come in on Saturday!