Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 more days...

Yeah!!!
3 more days till NSD oh yeah baby!!!
I actually got 2 more layouts done last night and a third one planned.
Then, I went to the store today and I saw some of the new stuff and I was like oh yeah baby.
We have new Memorial day paper - blue red and white - very cute and like always from one of my favorite companies CI. Then, there's also the 3 kits that Scenic Route sent for our cropper prizes. Can you imagine - 3 whole brand new kits with their Garden Grove. Gotta love it. Oh and the challenge items are here. Expect some interesting news when these are announced.

Well I already gave you the hot news Scenic Route is in the house and we got some awesome goodies from them -oh yeah baby - oh did I say that already?

Well, I've got to go I have some new paper calling my name and some hot samples to make.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Is it Saturday yet? Its been a hellacious week so far. I may just veg during the crop lol. Seriously I gotta attmept to get caught up. Got a bunch of pictures ready. I just checked out Scenic,s site. Dig the Garden Grove. Did you get, or will you be getting) the arrows and the die cut labels? I NEED those.

Challenge? Monthly Challenge? Or crop challenge? Quit holdin out and spill the beans, lol.

The kid club thing you mentioned last post sounds like something the girls would like. No clue how I would get them there and back, but sounds cool.