Monday, April 06, 2009

Mothers all over...

I watched Oprah today and I was astounded to see that I am not the only overwhelmed mom in the world. Actually, after some of the horror stories I heard I am doing pretty good.

Actually after listening to all these moms say they haven't taken a bath in 5 days I feel pretty good. I manage a bath everyday. Wow, I'm amazing.

But the fact that I have 5 full hampers of dirty clothes and a sink full of dirty dishes brings me back to reality. LOL.

Well, spring break has started and I have just gotten news that Scenic Route should ship Friday. I am so excited!!! I can't contain myself. Some of it is part of our theme crop kit. Yeah.

So, if you are a scenic route girl head on over to our crop next Saturday to pick it up. It is beautiful - like everything they do.

I am scrappin tonight - so I should have some samples to post later on or maybe tomorrow.

I have easter photos to scrap from like 3 years ago. I'm getting caught up.

As for my count today is day is
31 in jan plus 28 in feb and march had 31 and today is the 6th so that means it's day
96 and I am on layout #139. I'm still ahead. I'm going to do a Heather count and see where I am at there.

Well, if I want to scrap I need to stop chit chattering and get to scrappin.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: