Thursday, February 05, 2009

Yucks and Yeahs

Hi Everyone,

Yep, todays words of wisdom come in the form of Yucks and Yeahs...
Yuck to online classes - I'm barely caught up

Yeah to using my new stash with old stash. I love to get rid of all stash even if it's 6 new things and 1 old thing I am using old stuff!

Yuck to medicine - when can't it taste good

Yeah to Prima - I can't believe that they have already sent the first order. YEAH!!!

Yuck to Pizza Hut - I just spent 50 bucks on PIZZA....

Yeah to Pizza Hut - the chocolate dunkers are awesome.

OKAY, maybe I am a little bipolar.

Yeah to completing double page layouts - I am going through a double page phase right now which is so unlike me.

Yuck to their not being enough hours in the day. I could sure use 6-8 more to catch up on life.

Yeah to getting to sleep late. I actually slept till 2 this afternoon. I can't believe it. I am usually out the house by 6:50 every morning, it was kind of weird to get up so late but damn I needed it.

Yuck to being sick at all. It sucks. I don't have time to be sick. Who does?

Yeah to being almost caught up in my classes.

Yuck to not being independently wealthy. I could sure use the winning lotto numbers. Couldn't everyone?

Yeah to over 100 days of school being over. We are a little more than half way through the year. Yippee!!!

Yuck to having weekly assignments. It's an awful lot of work. Why can't they make it easier? Why didn't they count my ESOL experience or my reading coach experience?

Yeah to the people who are always there for you no matter what.

Yeah to the people who let you make your own mistakes and still listen to you bit.. when they don't work out.

Yeah to the people who try!

Yuck it's time for me to go. I have my last assignment due before I go to bed. I need a nap and another 2 loads of laundry before I can call it a night.

Yeah, I have some great photos to print.

Well, I guess that you'll get a chance to catch up Heather.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oy, sounds like you are having loads of fun! I think it is going to take more than this for me to catch up. I
've gotten 1 lously lo done!