Sunday, February 15, 2009

The count continued

All of these done with MM Flower Patch
LO 60 - Butterflies
LO 61 - Laugh Often
LO 62/63 - Friends 4ever
LO 64 - New
Lo 65 - 2gether
LO 66 - my mother
All of these were done with My little Yellow Bicycle's Love Letters
LO 67 - Love, Love, True Love
LO 68/69 - The Two of You
LO 70/71 - The Things I love I love love

LO 72 - Special Bond using mm love notes
LO 73 - Bonding w gramps - bobunny dot paper

I am hoping to put these up on the blog itself. I really love all the flower patch layouts. I think they all look great. So scrap on!!! The paper is beautiful.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Check out our latest double dees - I've posted the 18 that are available now. Come and check out the new display in the crop room. Nice Job putting it together Kellie!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have too much free time on your hands! lol I am finally up to 50. So much for getting much done on my 3 day weekend!