Saturday, February 07, 2009

Prima, Prima, Prima

Yep, I can smell it in the air and I actually have sneaks of it available so if you wish to preorder to make sure that you get what you want stop by. I am here till 6 today amd tomorrow from noon to 5 pm. Remember, if you prepay you are guaranteed to get the product, it will be put away for you to pick up at your leisure. Two preorders have already been made. So, don't miss out. Beautiful stuff coming in but in limited supply. There are several sets of flowers, several sets of ribbons, and a whole bunch of bling that retails at either 1.99 or 2.99 each. Those prices are awesome!!!

Well, I brought in my printer and computer to get some of my photos down and layouts completed but I just had to make a prima update.

We still have some room for tomorrow's crop. There are about 9 of us. So, let us know if you can make it. Lot's of fun and it's FREE!!!

I have over 50 layouts made this year to show off some come get some inspiration.

We will also have 2 new double dees this week...party on!!!

Well, I'd better go, those photos are not going to print themselves.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: