Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's starting to arrive

Heeeelllllooooo,

Okay, so the precious new stuff is starting to arrive. Yeah. The Jenni Bowlin stuff arrived today and Kellie put it out on the floor already. My favorite has to be all the alphabet stuff. Love it. Lots of blogs with cool ideas including hers (www.jennibowlin.com), so if you stop by pick it up and check it out - you'll love the samples.

Everything else is still in transit including the Challenge Kit paper - oh so beautiful...

Got a couple of layouts done with scribble scrabble and a couple more swirling in my head but my stomach has been killing me. The only reason I am online is because I needed to hand in some late homework for my reading class. But, it gets better I am still behind on my esol class. So tomorrow will be even crazier. Stress can't live with it and you can't live without it.

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Heather said...

So hey, Dee, I forgot to ask at the challenge thing. When is the next one? Is it still the original day or are you changing it? Please tell me I have more than 2 weeks to do something with it!

ScrappyKel said...

Love the challenge kit this month! I can't wait to create some more goodies with it.