Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick again...

Yep. I'm sick again. I am so sick and tired. It's "walking pneumonia" this time. I can't seem to get over this horrible cold. I actually slept until 5 today with a few bathroom breaks and a couple of calls in between but still how can that be. I am supposed to go for an xray tomorrow. SO, it's a wait and see.

So, that means...no scrappin lately. I've been so tired. The sad part is that I have a whole bunch of ideas in my head...including some basic grey ideas and some jenni bowlin and some bo-bunny swimming in my head. But, except for the 2 two-pagers that I did with the basic grey porcelain this weekend that went perfectly with the photos Katrina took in sepia and black and white. I was super impressed. I had to use them right away. So, I hope to get a whole lot done this weekend before I forget.

Also, I am excited to announce that pink paislee is supposed to ship early next week along with 2 brand new collections from Studio 8 - it's beautiful. The easter line is all pink and frilly but it's dang cute. So are the stickers.

I'd better go. I am going back to bed. I know how sad.

But, I've got some cool plans in the work for next month so keep reading for all the juicy details.

Maybe tomorrow.

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry to hear you are sick again. I'm jealous of your sleep though. Yeah I am trying to catch up, last time you were sick, I still didnt manage. lol. Hopefully this new place I found and the challenges will help. The One Smart Cookie page was actually for a challenge. I figure I must be about 13 behind. Oh well I'll get one knocked out at the workshop at Sharon's tommorrow for sure. I was going to do something with your challenge kit but I can't find Foxy's pool pictures.

ScrappyKel said...

I hope you feel better soon. Was wondering how the x-ray turned out? Don't be too surprised when you go into the store next time. I did some rearranging for you on Wed.