Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally, it shipped

Hi Everyone,

Not only did we get the first prima order in today, but the mylyb love letters finally shipped and is expected in by Friday! Also, the new flower patch from making memories will also be here, so get your mula out because they will both be hard to resist. Plus, the kit for our theme crop has also shipped - think fresh, young love, butterflies in your stomach, and all that jazz.

I love life. I loved being pregnant. I love love. I am so excited about v-day and the flirty crop. I know it seems crazy to name a crop flirty but the kit is young and fresh, hip and cool. It reminds me of how I felt when I met my husband - like I really liked him (LOL). Everything was so new and wonderful and we just felt invinsible. But, the even funnier part is that my husband still has the ability to make me feel young and free and completely in love. For example, when each of my children were born and I looked across at my husband damn it "he had". The moment he cried in my arms when he lost his mother to cancer. Damn it if I wouldn't have given him the world if I could. Or the time, I got the call that my dad had cancer and he said "I'm here" and he is there - he gets it and he gets me and I'm a hot mess. So, yes, I feel flirty, young, alive, and in love whenever I look into his eyes and I see what he sees.

I know, I know, I got sappy on you but that's my other side. Really, I know it's hard to believe but I am really sappy. I can't pass up an occassion to cry - okay I just can't help it.

So, moving on before I break into tears here is my latest count:

LO51 - Natural Beauty with NEW Imaginisce (the single layout I skipped)
LO56/57 Play with CI
LO58/59 - Sunlovers with bo-bunny dot and CI paper.

Also, I took photos of all the latest double dees and hopefully I can post them soon.

Well, I've got to go Obama is coming up on the 11 o'clock news.

Write soon,

Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are leavin me in the dust. Between the chest cold, and the new kids, I am just worn out. I had every intnetion of making the 3 birthday cards I need to make last night, just didnt happen. On a good note my laptop is supposed to be here today. Yay. Yes I am sure I will be in there Friday night to pick up my flowers, see if there is anything left of what didn't get preordered lol. Who is doing the double dee for Saturday?