Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow, all the pretties...

Wow, we have got a whole bunch of stuff for you to play with this weekend.

The new Jillibean is here, Cosmo Cricket's 3 new collections are here and already very limited, the new Pink Paislee has also been a big hit, and finally the Plastino Collection from Bella Blvd is beautiful. Come check out our "Spinner" with new ideas. I couldn't make up my mind which was my favorite so I took paper from all the collections and have ideas in my head that will put your head in a spin - I will get something done tonight. Today, it's our 12th anniversary and we are going to dinner and then I get to scrap for the rest of the day. Oh yeah. Always my favorite thing to do when hubby takes over the house and just lets me relax.

But, that's not all - last week we got in a whole bunch of webster's pages new ribbon and I couldn't help myself - I made 4 double page layouts with their paper because I just had to use their brand new ribbon. Of course, I don't have photos yet - my husband just got me ink. I am hoping to finish the layouts tonight and have the hubby drop them off this Tuesday - so you can take a peak.

The garage sale was a huge success and several people brought in stuff on Saturday - so we are extending the sale for a few days - until Thursday - so come in and check it out - there are still plenty of goodies left.

The birthday crop is also going well - we are filling up slowly but surely. Don't forget that if you have signed up, I need the deposit asap. I have ordered most of the product for the kits and you will not be disappointed - it's all beautiful. I don't know if I can keep it all a secret. It's so exciting!!!

You guys are desperate to find out, too. I have had a lot of questions about classes and product - have I ever disappointed you - the kits are always incredible and this one is no exception. Oh, and all the classes - some of the ideas being thrown around are just amazing and the product and the techniques- I am sure their are plenty of stores envious of all the talent in this place - wait and see. If you love the different weekly kits - picked up some cheap dates and double dees - that's nothing compared to a limitless budget - imagine the possibilities. Well, I'd better go, I have some layouts I want to get ready for Tuesday.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: