Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm in looove...

Okay, I know you hear this a lot. But, really it's true - I am in love. No, I am not talking about a man. I'm talking about paper of course. I must admit that I work with a lot of the new paper that comes in and I am known for falling head over heels with it all. But, last night I was looking over all the layouts I did lately and besides the 5 double page layouts with Webster's - I also made 6 single layouts with the earth love collection from cosmo cricket. The subtle colors and the chipboard pieces are just awesome. I just can't help myself. Really, it's beautiful. I will have my book on Friday and you can see what I did with it and what I did with the webster's pages. I got lots of compliments on several of the layouts. Gotta love that.

I spent the entire weekend wrapping up the last few orders for the christmas crop and I must say - I want it all and more. It was really hard having to cap my spending but I must, must, must. I also have several of you who have not paid your deposits yet. Please do so - maybe I can squeeze another order out....

Remember, we still have some spots available - about 3 for sat and 3 for sunday. So, call up some friends and sign up. It's a guaranteed good time.

We are just waiting for it all to arrive - how fun....

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: