Sunday, October 18, 2009

Community News...

Some Random Musing and Community News...

- I heard FEDEX Freight is hiring 67 people for the next few months and if you prove yourself it could become a permanant job. You can apply online and they start you off at $16-$17 an hour.

- Gateway Charter Middle is looking for a 7th grade Science Teacher

- I am sending out a shout out to Randi S who is a blog follower from Out of State. She will be joining us for the Birthday Crop - GO RANDI - See you next month - Woo Hoo!!!

- The birthday Crop is shaping up.

- The Jens have picked out their projects and as always - you will not be disappointed. They are just awesome.

- We are working on getting together to get our samples completed and posted on the blog and then sign ups will begin for classes. Remember if you want to add additional classes - spaces will be available but limited - so don't delay.

- Space is limited for the crop - with 2-3 spots available each day.

- The kit stuff has shipped already - you guys are going to love it.

- I really need to update my count - I have about 25 more layouts since I last posted.

- I am taking an online class and it's kicking my butt. But I just have 11 weeks to go - hahaha.

- We are having a halloween crop on the 31st for FREE.

- We will have candy for trick or treaters - so come shop and bring your little one for some candy.

- We have a FREEBIE Crop this Friday and next Friday too from 5- 11. So, we will be open late and we have a coupon just for friday so come shop and save - 40% off one item. Some exclusions do apply.

- I will post some samples I made witht the new websters pages ribbon I fell in love with - I made 5 double page layouts with it last week.

- I had my eyes checked today and my eyes still have not recovered from the dilation. I am getting new glasses and so is my daughter. Can you believe it? She's 11 - which is how old I was when I started wearing them. She is also near-sighted like I am. That poor child - she is so much like me - it's sad. She could not possibly be more like me - makes me want to kill her sometimes. I know how my mother felt now.

Well, I've got to go. My eyes are still wacky and it's really hard to focus for a long time. Pass on the news about the jobs. If I can help just one more person that would be awesome.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: