Thursday, October 22, 2009

What did I do...

that's what I think everytime Nik has one of his crazy moments. Yesterday was one of those days. (Now you get why I have to watch Glee.) He went awol because I found out that he has several assignments that he is missing and he had to get them done by tomorrow - Friday. So, he decided that he was going to act up so that he wouldn't have to do it. Unfortunately, he failed to realize that today was only Thursday and now that it's repent day he must do it. But, as always its almost 6 and he is lollagogging (i know that I spelled that wrong). Sadly for him that means Chuck e cheese is out for tomorrow. He has lost his psp 2 and the wii is the next hour. So, it's going to be a long night. But, he is going to get it done. After 9 years he still hasn't realized that I am the boss. Why is it that they feel the need to try it? Don't they realize that we pulled all these tricks before they were even born...oh no they don't. He will have to learn that lesson again today. Hopefully, it won't take him 40 years to realize I'm the boss. That's a non-negotiable.

I've gotta go,it's almost time for the wii to disappear. Oh - how sad - too bad.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good job mom
Yup they dont get we are now the parents and we did these tricks first. Silly kids. I hope Clay never learns how to do half the stuff I did. Timothy, i think is on his way to challenge us again.