Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Count continues...

It's been a long time since I've updated my count. Mostly because once school starts I get a lot less done the first few months until we all get into the rhythm of school. Secondly, because I always sign up for some online class that whips my butt. Finally, because all those new germs get me sick. Right now, I am battling a chest cold that has me coughing up a lung for that last few days. Yuck! Fortunately I slept most of the day and I only have the cough left - but damn does it hurt to cough. But, on to better things.

Well, it's supposed to be time for that count, but I just looked back on my last count post and I left off on book 9. And guess where book 9 is - at the store. So, I won't be able to do it after all - but I will be at the store on Thursday and Friday. So, I will update the numbers then. But, I am listing the layouts as a tease. I am really close to my goal. So, I might need to bump that number up. I now that if I had not challenged myself this year I totally would not have gotten have of these layouts done. So, put it on your too do list for 2010 and be inspired.

Book 10
LO prettifuls
LO My girl is in middle school
LO Cherish
LO My girls
LO After
LO - 2 pager without photos
LO - 2 pager Pagelli's
LO - 2 pager without title
LO - 2 pager without photos
LO - 2 pager w/o photos
Lo - It just flew my
LO - Friends
LO - 1st Day
LO - turtle love
LO - 2 pager Cheer
LO - Earth love layout
LO - Sweet
LO - Another Earth love layout
LO - My man
LO - Tiger Arroyo
LO - the two of you
LO - Love
LO - I wonder how we became friends - scrappin
LO - remember it all
LO - Pool Fun
LO - Fresh
Lo - Right Now
LO - you are the reason
LO - Mommy in training

Well, I've got to go I am working on that dreadful class.
Write soon,
Dee

No comments: