Monday, October 05, 2009

The birthday Crop

I am so excited for the birthday crop. This weekend some of the girls came over for a mini get-together to fine-tune this event. I was so excited with the feedback and the ideas I heard floating around. These ladies are so super talented. You will not regret signing up for this event. Plus, the goodies got a big thumbs up from the girls. I actually sent a list of a whole bunch of paper collections that I was getting in so that they could choose from and I was told that each line they checked out was better than the last and that they were all gorgeous. Which of course I love. I tell everyone all the time - my goal is not to have ugly paper. My pretty paper radar is pretty good. I am known as the paper hoar and I can't do that if I'm picking crappy paper. SO, you will not be disappointed with the goodies. I am super excited about the whole thing. Yippee!!!

Don't forget deposits are due so that I can get all that pretty paper in.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: