Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Love Wednesday

I know that sounds crazy - but once I explain you'll understand why or maybe not. It's my two favorite shows. I love So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. Okay most of you have heard of So You Think - but I am pretty sure some of you have never heard of GLEE. Let me tell you it's the sleeper hit of the year.

Really, I am hooked on this show. Anyone out there watching it?

This is a high school drama (okay maybe not age appropriate for me - but still) that is more like a weekly musical on life. The show is just awesome and I am hooked. It has everything from the mean nasty teacher and the pregnant cheerleader to the gay guy whose not so in the closet and the secret love of a teacher for another fellow teacher. The only bad thing about this show is that it ends in an hour. Really, I feel like I am magically transported back to high school cursing out the mean popular girl and laughing at them when the "good girl" gets her payback. Don't I sound like I am reliving it? Fortunately for me I had your average high school experience - I got good grades and was thin and cute and a bit of a flirt - so I had plenty of friends and I still got grades good enough to be a part of the honor society. So, I was a kid half nerd - half popular. Thank GOD!!!

But, the best part has to be the music. The songs range from hip hop to 60's, 70's, 80's - just name it. The music makes you want to "bust a move". Take a look at it and stay a while - the music is awesome - have a couple of laughs.

Well, I have to go it started and I don't want to miss a thing.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: