Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oops, change of plans...

Okay so this weekend was supposed to be our pajama crop but due to some unforseen problems we are changing it up. Remember our FREE Prima Crop last month well we have decided to repeat that crop but with other brand new product.

Details:
The FREE crop is from noon to 7 pm (really - 7 is all I can do).
Wear your pajamas.
I will provide samples with paper from the 7 new collections that have arrived. You can come in and crop, scraplift, be inspired, you name it. I have several samples already completed.
We will order food - we are going dutch.
You will be guaranteed a good time.
I have several ladies already signed up - let me know if you are interested. Call and sign up asap. Space is limited. I would like everyone to have a whole table to play.

See you then,
Dee

No comments: