Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A big deal...

okay don't get me wrong, scrappin the everyday moments is great but documenting those big milestones is just as important.

While I have photos/layouts of the kids just sleeping with books on their laps, of faces full of chocolate, and mani/pedi days w/ the girls, I also have photos/layouts for all the big deal stuff. You know what I mean, the photos of the kids in front of the christmas tree every year, the ones of every single bday party, every single cheer performance, every single holiday program, end of year awards, etc. Those are important. Those matter.

My little one is a "cheerleader." She loves it. It's in her blood. It's part of her personality - of her charm. It is who she is. So, every single performance is a major event - the hair, the socks, the sneakers, etc. Those are unforgetable moments for her. Moments that she will treasure forever. She truly is amazing. Luckily, I scrap, I scrap it all.

You should too - scrap all the big moments in your life, in your children's life, in your work life (yes, there is such a thing - right diana?). So, scrap those big moments!!!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

FYI - Hey all you scrapbookers that read Dee's blog,
My sneak peek is up for the class I'm teaching on saturday. Stop by my blog to check out... www.random-scraps.blogspot.com
See you saturday!
Renee