Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Another sponsor...

yep, we got another sponsor for this crop - Creative Imaginations. They rock - they always send a ton of stuff for goodies. Thanks Chris!!! You are awesome. I already got confirmation from UPS and it has shipped.

Prima also arrived and i heard that it's all beautiful - if you find any slobber on it it was rebecca drooling all over it. She is hilarious. She must have it all - but she is going to have to wait - it won't be out on the floor until the crop and remember we are not opening until 3 pm on the 13th - so bail early and come spend your money here we will have plenty of goodies to tempt you with. We are also expecting over 20 new collections just in time for this crop - so if there is anything you need this will be the time. Oh yeah!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of it - especially the prima, CI, and bo bunny. Are you drooling yet??? cause I know I am....

well if I don't get off the computer soon I won't be able to finish my online class assignments on time - yeah - I've still got a whole bunch of stuff to do. It's going to be a long night.


write soon,
dee

No comments: