Monday, November 16, 2009

40 and Fabulous

Yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Forty so far has been fantastic. I had a great weekend. Time with good friends, tons of gifts, starbucks, and new prima bling. How can that be wrong? I am so looking forward to the rest of this year. Although, I did hit 40 without a driver's license (oh well) I am planning on doing it. John has found a driving school for me and I just need to call for the first lesson. So, after 10 of those I am going to take the plunge. This has to be the year. I have no choice, it's not an option. If I can go to school and deal with 18 - 5 year olds I can do anything. Okay, do I sound convincing. I'm really trying.

As for everything else. My husband is just fantastic. Although he makes me crazy and I want to strangle him most of the time - he is truly amazing. I had the best birthday ever. I slept in, I got my favorite Seafood Barbecue Lunch/Dinner, I got to scrapbook, I had a photo shoot with my girls and my oldest came over and joined in as well. My other boys are acting Camera Shy and promise a photo shoot soon...

This weekend I spent using up all my giftcards. I hit Target, Walmart, Barnes & Nobles, LongHorn, and still have some gift card money left. Oh yeah. So, this was the birthday that kept on giving. Wish I could do it every week without having to get older of course.

Oh, well.

I am excited to say that I will get to celebrate a little more at our Prima Party on December 5th though. There new mid-year lines have already shipped and include some beautiful papers, flowers, and more. Plus, all those swirls that flew out of the store at the crop will also be back in the house - so if you missed out this will be the day to come in and get it before it's all gone. The crop is FREE from 11 am to 7 pm. So, email or call us to sign up. Space is limited. Croppers will get 10% off their entire purchase including prima products. The girls and I will be putting together some samples for you all to scraplift if you like. Instant ideas can it get better than that?

Well, I've got to go. I need to get my pages in my book so that I can update my count. I am sure that I have hit 500 already. Now, we are down to the wire - let's see how far I get.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: