Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm back...

I am exhausted, excited, thrilled, exhillarated, amazed, and so much more.
Although the show was smaller than past years - about half the size - just seeing the incredible samples was amazing. I love looking at samples - some of these companies have the best designers in the world. It is amazing how then can turn a piece of paper into a work of art.

Random Thoughts
Webster's Pages are beautiful and the alphabet and trim will fly out the door
American Crafts thickers are HOTTTTTTT - and will be here for our Anniversary Crop
Best Creations SAMPLES were incredible and most of their paper is on its way here
Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts- Ahhh
Teresa's Friends line
Moxxie's Queen of the Crop
Found a WHOLE bunch of new small companies that had amazing new products
Basic Grey - Ohlala
SEI - yep, I even ordered some of that - Awesome
Christmas Paper was in abundance and beautiful
Bo-bunny stuff is always incredible and I went crazy there
Prima, Prima, Prima - what can I say there...
Pink Paislee - I want it all - oh that's right i am getting it all


We also picked up some more sponsors along with all the great giveaways we got for our Anniversary Crop.
We have sponsors now:

1. Cosmo Cricket - Arrived
2. Jenni Bowlin - Arrived
3. American Crafts - Arrived
4.Pink Paislee - Arrived
5. Fancy Pants - Arrived
6. Prima ???
7. Scenic Route - Arrived
8. Bo-bunny - Arrived
9. Dream Street Paper - Arrived
10. Creative Imaginations - Arrived
11. Sassafras
12. Moxxie - Arrived
13. Webster's Pages - Terri H - THANK YOU
14. Making Memories - arrived

So, if everything arrives in time we will have beat last year's record - oh yeah. We are only waiting on 3 deliveries. OMG. Plus, American Crafts provided 1 pk of BRAND NEW Thickers for every single CHA Cropper on Friday Night - the goodies are plain incredible.

Oh, and to top it all off WE ARE MOVING - so the anniversary crop will be held at our NEW and improved store - it's larger and open and OMG a total mess - so we will have a crazy week but darn it if it won't look great. I have a theme in my head and when I get ideas in my head I am completely nuts until they get done - so get excited - I promise it will be a weekend to remember!!!!

Look out for our WE ARE MOVING SALE. Coming SOON!!!

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: