Saturday, August 01, 2009

Dreams...

Yep, my husband thinks I am dreaming.

I have a dream I scream out...you have a fantasy my husband says...are you rich??? NO, i answer back...but I have you. My husband smiles and kisses me.

That was our discussion after he saw the "NEW SPACE" - he thinks like always that I am completely insane but I see it. I totally and completely see my new dream happening. Okay, the space is bigger but that's all it has going for it - it is a total mess - hence the address is still a secret because it would scare some of you away - but in my vision it is a whole different place with great shelves and lighting and awesome walls and displays - oh and so much more but apparently my husband thinks that this can only happen in my mind. But I disagree - so it might not be 100% what I want by Friday but it will still be a good solid beginning for our new space and it will be awesome for everyone else. And the dream continues - so as expected the sales will continue - I need to make money for all these changes so come in and check it out and help in your own way to make this dream come true - plus the deals are great - look out for the email. We REALLY don't want to carry anything over there...

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: