Thursday, August 06, 2009

Yum, yum, yum

Okay, there are so many pretties back here - that I might not get anything done today - I want to sit and keep scrappin'. But, to work I must go - don't you all want it to look pretty in here??? I know that I am excited about it. I spent the night working on sketches for the store - so although we won't be able to move into the new space before tomorrow the old store is going to look very different - a minor face lift before we go. I guess I am a little ADHD - I get bored with the look and need to start all over again - so it should be interesting what I wind up with. Don't forget to come check it out.

Please note we have special hours this week:
Thursday - 9 am to 4 pm
Friday - 3 PM to 11 PM !!!
Saturday - 10 am to 10 pm
Sunday - 11 am to 6 pm

We still have room for Sunday's crop, so if you are interested - get back to me and I will make sure that I put your kit together. We are completely full for Friday and have 1 space for Saturday - last minute cancellation - so if you want in make sure that you call with cc info to reserve your spot.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: