Thursday, August 13, 2009

Important News...

1. I will be closing early today - some urgent business I have to take care of - so I am closing at 3:30 pm - today only. We will be open tomorrow until 5:30 or 11 if we get enough croppers.

2. We are updating our store hours next week to 11 am to 4 pm Monday - Saturday. Yep, we are going to try Mondays again - if it doesn't work out then we will go back to Tuesday through Saturday. Does it make better sense? Let us know what you think.
Nothing is written in stone!!! Plus, we will be open late, till 11 pm, on Crop Nights.

3. I just got confirmation that the craft mats shipped and they are scheduled to arrive on Monday. If you pre-ordered them please stop by this weekend and prepay them to guarantee that we hold it for you. We only have 7 that shipped - so don't miss out.

4. Our monthly kits will be available next weekend!

5. We still have room for our crop tomorrow - so if you are interested don't wait too long - if I don't have a group of 4 I will need to cancel.

6. We are working on a big all day workshop where you could get 3- 6 project done in one day. Save the dates November 13th and 14th. It will be awesome!!!

If I remember anything else I will update this post with it.

Write soon,

dee

No comments: