Tuesday, July 07, 2009

hot, hot, hot...

I am so excited....
the goodies from Pink Paislee arrived - they sent rubons and alphabet stickers - pricier goodies that we just can't scrap without. I love it. So, we have goodies for every participant. Yep, they sent enough for everyone to get something every single day - so those of you that are doing 2 or 3 days you will get something pink paislee every single day. Oh yeah that rocks. Then, Fancy Pants has agreed to sponsor us in a different way. As you are aware CHA is just a few weeks ago. So, we will have a buy fancy pants stuff get a $14.99 set FREE from us - fancy pants and us for FREE. The same thing goes for us and PRIMA - there new mid-year releases and Summer stuff is just hot. So, we too will have a buy this and get this free sale. Needless to say 3 day people are already guaranteed goodies from both Prima and Fancy Pants.

So, we are at 6 sponsors and working on more!

If you have already signed up let me know which classes you are interested in. So, that you can get your spots saved.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry I havent talked to you for awhile. I have a thing friday at sharons. Didnt even realize it was friday until the other day. I have done one layout with the last challenge kit. Im in a slump I think. I started a layout for daycare girl that is leaving like 3 days ago, havent finished it. I had a bunch of card stuff I needed to do, got that done and havent done anything since. I'm burnt out I think. And on a stricter budget these days. One of my ft kids is leaving this friday. So that leaves me 3 ft, and 2 pt. One of the pt her brother will come the 2 days with her starting next week, but that only makes up a little bit. The teachers kids dont come back ft until august 10. James will be here the 12th so i gotta save money for boarding the dog and what not. I did not buy one single scrappy thing this past weekend, not even glue. Can you believe it?