Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a couple more weeks to CHA...

Yep, in just a couple of weeks this summer's CHA will begin in Orlando. CHA is just one of those events that is like riding a rollercoaster...you are excited, thrilled, disappointed, shocked, amazed, exhausted, flabbergasted, hungry, psyched, and the list goes on...because you get to see some of the most amazing people, product, layouts, and sights. It is just a different world, kind of like walking into Dee's after a prima delivery...what's here? where is it? let me touch it? must have it...
As the purchaser for the store twice a year I get to see it first, touch it, play with it, ooh la la. I live for those moments - and knowing how cosmic the experience is - I always aim to give all of you, as consumers, the same experience everytime you come in - I am often razzed about all the new product - but I don't only do it for me but I do it for all of you. Today, I had a customer from the other coast come in and as she walked around the room amazed at the amount of product in the store - quickly calling up one of her gal pals and babbling off all her finds I smiled, I giggled under my breath - because I could feel her joy, her excitement, it brought me back to why I do it. Those moments remind me that preserving my memories is SO worth it and when I look over at my kids I know that it is SO worth it.

So, for those of you suffering with scrapper's blog remember that...remember that it is so worth it. Push through it and no it doesn't have to be perfect. It has to be done and in the doing you will feel the release and find your mojo and if ever in doubt come in and walk the aisle and find the pretties or just wait till tuesday and pick up all the pretties from Prima that are coming in...that can get anyone going and if you are still not sure, just check out all the layouts I have gotten done with the pretties...oh la la.

So worth it!

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: