Monday, July 13, 2009

YUCK!!!

Prima order where are thou...
As always, I called them again to find out what was happening with my order and they didn't even have it...supposedly adam is "on the road" so then they found the order and they were going to put it together and get back to me today. It is 8:10 and I just called them for the 3rd time leaving messages that will not be returned today. Yuck. But, the October Afternoon order is here and gorgeous I actually got 7 layouts done with it this weekend. Tomorrow we have an open crop from 9 to 4 so stop by and hang out and check out what I got done. I have been a stickles hooch lately.

So, hopefully Prima will ship tomorrow. If I get a final confirmation I will take preorders this week - remember that their product just flies out the store. Unbelievable. If I am able to stay late tomorrow I will post it here for those of your late birds.

I have extended the 50% OFF sale until wednesday because of the confusion with us closing early on sat and not opening on sunday.

See you all soon,
dee

No comments: