Saturday, July 11, 2009

random thoughts for today

Okay ladies my mind is starting to wonder because I was supposed to post that we were cancelling tonight and tomorrows crop because of family and I just realized that I didn't. Sorry

We will be closing at 4 pm today and today is the last day for the sale.

We are closed tomorrow

We have 2 space for all 3 days... 3 for sunday...2 for friday...and 2 for saturday

for those asking -
The two day price (Fri and Sat) is $125 - that's $10 off
The two day price (Sat and Sun) is $140 - that's $15 off

don't wait till it's too late. Many of you have signed up but the dep needs to be paid in advance. So, please call with cc info or just stop by with some casharola.

October Afternoon is here and I have gone crazy creating...so stop by and check it out.

I will update my count soon - I am trying to get to 365 this month - we will see.

cha is just around the corner

prima order is in limbo as always hoping it ships monday for friday arrival???

Fancy pants should be here next week. It is supposed to include some goodies for you 2 and 3 day croppers.

Prima crop goodies are supposed to ship when prima order ships.

Bo-bunny has launched 7 new lines including one called Delilah - love it!!!!!
I have already contacted them - so it looks like it might be here for our crop with some goodies - so they might be sponsor number 8 because preorders get goodies. Oh yeah - they make it easy - as always bobunny is hard to walk away from.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Dee - I looked and tried to fix whatever is wrong. It still doesn't work. Link: http://purescrapativity.blogspot.com/

Nadia