Thursday, October 30, 2008

What are you doing???

Hey everyone!

I am supposed to be emptying out my huge nightstands so that I can put them back in my bedroom, but my husband went to Walmart to pick up my latest photos - so the cat will play. He is picking up photos of the two of us on our last anniversary - Oct 11th. I am actually working on a layout about it - talk about instant gratification. I am not only putting me back in my scrapbooks I am putting us in it. So, stop by this weekend and check it out. Also, we have a super saturday crop this weekend - think about it, then call and sign up anyway. Hopefully, I will have created another dozen layout on us, me, them, him, her before this is week is over...????

Newest arrival Colorbok and Rusty Pickle are both in this week.

Well, I'd better go, if he finds out I am scrapbooking and blogging he might have a hissy fit. LOL.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Don't forget to sign up to be one of our followers we are up to 2 in 3 days...and with over 1400 hits on our site in about 2 months...that's pretty good :)

Dee

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

I follow your blog Dee. I just do it with google's reader. It fast, easy and no time wasted checking dead blogs.
Renee