Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I know it's been a long time

Sorry!!!

I can't tell you how sorry I am. It's just been pure madness between life, the "REAL JOB" and the store I am barely able to put a sentence together much less find time to write about it. But, today has been one of those days that has made me grateful - to be alive - to be here - to be surrounded by friends - to have a great husband - just a great life.

After being in a bit of a slump - family stuff, I am so excited to say that I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday, after once again feeling overwhelmed and without a second to spare to be me I sat and rehashed the Oprah episode that just finished. (I LOVE OPRAH!) Yesterday's episode involved a young man who tried to kill off his entire family and his father not knowing he was involved and having survived the attack had decided to "FORGIVE" him/her. He talked about his faith and his need to give the hatred back and go on. What an amazing man. It just gave me a whole new perspective on forgiving. It's true it doesn't hurt those you are upset at - they just keep on going - they have gotten what they wanted whether it's being ruthless or careless or just mean-spirited it only hurts you. They don't care and you know what I don't care about it either. God is good! I am letting it be and calling them out to be better people - if that's possible - okay that was mean - but I had to get something in I said I didn't care it doesn't mean it didn't hurt - but I am SO OVER IT!

So let those feelings go - life is short - enjoy the moment and don't let those naysayers stop you from leading your best life - damn you've worked hard for it now enjoy it. Let them get their panties in a bunch - no more sore grapes for me. I'm FREE!!!

On the other hand I have some scrapbooking gossip for you - that Imaginisce Fairest of them All is just gorgeous so if you have a little princess in your house - whether it's you dog or your granddaughter this collection will get your panties in a bunch - I told Kellie to pull one of each for me so expect samples soon cause I feel like a princess today!!! - now if I just had the right photo - I might need to borrow someone's tiara and speaking of feeling like a princess has anyone seen the info on the November crop - It's called I NEED A BREAK - because we need a break before we get slammed with all the thanksgiving cooking and the Christmas shopping and all the hoopla. We are working on getting a masseuse at the store as well as set up for a manicure and ped at an additional cost but who doesn't need to feel like a princess - I know I do - don't you deserve one too???

Also, our HUGE christmas crop is just around the corner - so plan accordingly - It's going to be even bigger this year.

Oohhh I almost forgot Sassafras sent a little goodie for everyone who is attending our crop on the 18th - It's adorable!!!

Gotta go - I am going to scrap with my daughter for 15 minutes before her bedtime. Damn, I'm lucky!!!

Dee

No comments: