Monday, October 27, 2008

Yep, It's Me Again...


What can I say I am on a blogging mission. I must admit I am pretty proud of myself that I was able to download all the pics for the double dees and the Crate Paper/Sassafras Layouts - although it took me about 8 hours to finish it all. If you click on them - you will be able to see an enlarged version of the layout through flickr. If you don't know what they are, like me - a few hours ago, check them out, you can organize and save your photos and post them on other sites. So, that brings me to my other reason for blogging. Share your photos with us. Send me a jpeg (on flickr if possible) of one of your latest creations and you might be published at our site - does that count as a real pub??? I don't know, but you could sure get bragging rights for it- be a mini-celebrity. Also, with our new look we have been able to add a followers list. So join us and find out when I have posted immediately and stay on top of what's going on.

Oops almost forgot the code words for this week.

They are: I love the new blog!

Also, the Dine and Dash project this week was created by Stephanie F. (Welcome Layout- cute)
We have enough product for 6 of you to recreate it, so hurry in before they are all gone.


Dee




Great Blog Dee

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the new blog. Keep it up.

Dee said...

Elaine if that's you - stop by the store you know you hit the top level and their is a $100 goodie bag with your name on it. Miss you. See you soon.
Dee