Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OMG...Only 3 days left...

Hi Everyone,

I just can't believe that there are only 3 days left until the big day...Dee's will be a year old. Hint Hint (Think Theme)!

The last year has definetely been a roller coaster ride but it seems to finally be steading down. I know what I'm doing now (well pretty much...I still don't know how to get the register to open automatically...so I guess we'll need the key forever). The same goes for the fax...anyone know how to hook it up correctly? If you do, stop by and give me a hand.

I received Scenic Route and Carolee's today, OMG. What is a girl to do! I wish I could say I was scrapbooking. I am actually staying late to put in all the new stuff in the computer. Unfortunately, I am just not in the mood. I want to use the paper, I just don't want to load it into the POS. That Timeless Collection is beautiful and it is part of the double stuff kit. I have 5 already signed up for the kit and I haven't even sent out the e-mail yet. It's half-kitted already and boy is it super cute.

The scenic route chipboard is awesome and you are going to love it. I still haven't started working on the sponsor bags or the goodie bags. Oh my. I might have to spend the night at the pace I am going. I sure wish I could just roll around in it.

Today, has been super slow, just me, myself and I. I am so sure that this is just the calm before the storm. Don't worry, I am totally prepared for you guys, but are your wallets, prepared for the paper...plan to spend lots because there is something for every budget and taste, guaranteed. For you stamp fiends, I am sad to tell you that Technique Tuesday won't be here until next Wednesday. Heidi Swapp and Daisy D should be here next Thursday. But we will have 10 NEW companies here and ready to go by Saturday morning. Don't forget that those scrapping on Saturday morning will get to see everything first and you will also get to meet Angelia first. She is hanging out at the crop for a while. She has also sent the samples of the minialbum classes, so if you have time and are not signed up for those classes, come check them out. CUTE!

Well, I'd better stop procrastinating, I have a million things to do...including reminder notes for all the fabu games for this weekend. But, don't forget I always have to throw something new in...I am getting trickier and trickier.


See you all very soon and keep studing...it really does pay off.

Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was GREAT!!!!!

Hope you're recovering from the big party.