Sunday, July 29, 2007

In just a few days...

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it? In just a few days Angelia will be here and so will a whole bunch of new CHA product...yippee.

I am double excited....I can't believe that we made it a whole year...could it be? Is it really possible? This year was very trying for me....starting a new business in just a matter of weeks and then having to work my paying job to support my paper addiction...I really didn't think I would have rent money a couple of times and yet I made it through. Thank God and all of you who have put up with my sappy stories and late night munchies and all the hints about things to come and all the secrecy. (especially regarding the monthly kits - you guys have made them a huge hit) and it is literally helping to pay my rent each month.

But, never fear the best is yet to come. Like fine wine we just keep getting better with time and I promise the kits will get even better. And the quickie pages...amazing!

As for classes and Crops I have some awesome stuff planned, including but not limited to our CHA Afterparty, A Christmas Spectacular Crop, A 2nd Girlfriends Crop and much more. But, I also plan to add 1-2 more designers to the store. Their samples are currently in the store and everytime you purchase something you get to vote for your favorite designer. The new designer will be the person you choose as you favorites, whose project do you want to recreate? whose classes would you attend?
Don't miss out the samples will be on display until next Sunday so come in and vote, you will love them. Personally I love them all and I am so glad I don't have to choose, so come in and make your voice heard.

I know, you are probably wondering why the kits aren't available yet, the answer...I am putting in the freshest new paper available in the store. Everything will be delivered between Tuesday and Thursday and I need to pick my favorites and the coordinating items for each kit personally. Don't worry, you are guaranteed to love it. So, stop by this weekend and pickup you kits because as you already know when they are gone, they are gone and the last two months that happened within 2 days. Quantities are limited. Also, if you don't want to miss out, just sign up for the kits at a 6 month term and you will be guaranteed the kit each of those months, makes a nice gift (hint-tell your spouse).

Finally, Angelia's classes are filling up fast - I am now at 4 for Titles, 10 for Family Life, 2 for Beat the Heat, 5 for French Twist Album. Yep, that fast, forget the e-mail these are the current numbers...unbelievable.

Angelia e-mailed me and said that you must all see the Family Life Album IRL (in real life) , that it is actually very cute. I actually have some one who called all the way from Georgia for one of her kits and I have several people traveling from out of town to come to her classes, so watch out...you might wind up staying for them all...might me to hard to pass up. She has a huge following for a reason!

Well, I'd better go, I need to clean up in here, it will be crazy...I am SO EXCITED.
I even have some great new games for the CROPS and prizes from Technique Tuesday, real nice sets, too!

I really got to go now.
We will talk soon.

Dee

No comments: