Sunday, July 08, 2007

Oh what a night!

I laughed so hard last night, at our crop, that I could hardly breathe. As promised, the prizes and games keep getting better and last night was no exception. Patty won a FREE class with Jen S and Joyce won a free class with Jen E. We also got a new Customer of the Month for August and that's Patty. She has until the 1st of August to get her stuff up on our wall of shame and 10% off for the entire month of August. You should have seen her reaction, it was classic.

Amy won the tote full of goodies, I thought she was gonna pass out. What did she think, I was gonna give her an empty tote?

We also played a game off blog info and Amy won getting 9 out of the 10 correct. She missed the company that was from Australia. Anyone know, it was urban lily. I love their stuff. Amy had a good night. And being the current customer of the month, it means that she got 10% off everything last night as well.

Our make and take last night was a competition...5 minutes to decorate a little basket. All the ladies did the fantastic job and we had 2 winners Tammy and Diana. Tammy is our friend from Canada who doesn't miss a thing when she is in town. Thanks, Tammy for being such a great customer and friend. Don't forget we need to plan a play date for the girls.

I have 4 more days until I leave. Can you believe it? We will be spending a few days in NY before CHA, but I plan to blog everyday when I am there with stuff from the show. But, I heard Lisa and Ali are supposed to be at CHA this year. Yippee.

CHA Gossip

SEI's new lines are fantastic
Bobunny's new stuff takes up 40 pages in a catalogue
Junkitz will not be attending the show this year...yeap!
Lisa and Ali are scheduled to be at the show
7 gypsies has done it again...a whole bunch of cool stuff but the paper...not so hot.
The urban lily sneak peak is phenomenal.
Stemma is launching 160 new products...that's right 160 items!

Well, I gotta go, the store is a mess from yesterday and I have some more NEW paper to put out. If you need any more beach paper, cruise paper, summer paper, it's here. I am also using some of it for Quickie kit this week...4 sheets with some goodies. Please remember that I am only making 10 kits. I don't want you to get upset when it is all gone....Cause it's been happening. Most things I do not reorder, I need to keep new stuff coming, so don't wait until it's gone. (Joyce and Ines, that means both of you!).

We still have some (okay 2) of the quickie pages left for this week. Maybe they will make it until Tuesday. Jen S did the page this week. As always, gorgeous!

I really have to go, the store truly is a mess and the kits must get done.

Dee

Oh and look out for the sales while I am gone, I need to make room for the new stuff. Everything must go! Okay, not everything, I just got the Flair, the Autumn Leaves, and the Scribble Scrabble, that needs to hang around...the scribble scrabble is the NEW CHA stuff they are already shipping. Gotta love the new companies, they keep me going.

I also need to place the order for Daisy D today, the NEW stuff is fantastic! Gorgeous as always!

I really gotta go know!

Dee

No comments: