Saturday, July 21, 2007

CHA - Day 2

Hi Everyone,

I have really lost my mind now.
Anyone want to handle my divorce? LOL!
Just, don't tell him anything but it will be complete madness in the store for the next 4 months. That's right 4 month.
Companies have scaffolled their releases to come out anywhere between now and October. Believe me you will be seeing a lot of new names, some great old ones and some that have been skipped, But none the less you will be stunned and amazed (especially if you are attending the Crop, which we still have room for (hint).

But, before I get to all the hot new products I need to tell you that who I met. First, everyone knows that Heather Preckel's family owns A2Z Essentials and we are actually staying at the same hotel. She looks exactly the same, but her pages have gotten even more BEAUTIFUL. Her samples for ZOTS, OMG! But, that's not where the sample envy ends, Heidi Swapp, Technique Tuesday, Autumn Leaves have just some of the most incredible samples. But, let me tell you I have taken over 300 photos. So, I've decided to have a CHA after party. So, look out for that, because we will definetely have some goodies and you can drool over all the stuff that is comin. Look out for the details - coming soon.

That 's not where my envy ends, I met one of my all-time favorite designers ever...Heidi Grace. She was totally amazing. I've got a picture to prove it, too. She was lugging her 6 month old daughter will her (the cutest little red-head) and guess what? She is pregnant again, 3 months already. She does not spend any time. And the new stuff is just awesome!

I also bumped into Stephanie Fearn of Homegrown Scrapbooks. She has a new partner and she is running her kits out of Indiana. She looked great.

Today's Product Highlights:

Scrapworks - got nothing

Doodlebug - sugar coated alphabet, teen boy line, sugar coated brads, gorgeous Xmas stuff and more BLING

Heidi Swapp - cute little bling cherries, clocks, masks, everything

Bazzill - Eyelet Cardstock - Fab!

Stemma - pet paper and tons of pet embellishments

Great samples and fab prices

A2Z - Monthly autoship and bulk chipboard shapes to match - HOT

MAMBI - All of it, especially the BLING

Basic Grey - Periphery line, the new chipboard, chipboard albums, rubons, samples.

Love, Elsie and KI - OMG! OMG! OMG! - Expect lost of classes from here! - Maybe some kits, too!

Hambly - trees and circles!

Memories Completey - $1 stickers and New Quotesters

Urban LILY - ALL of IT

7 Gypsies - stickers, stamps, gaffer tape and more

Sonburn - Teen collection

Cosmo Cricket - mini paper packs

Piggy tales - Hide and Seek Flap Book, and baa, baa, black sheep

fLAIR - new year round collection

Sandylion - Cruise line and Licorice Lane line & MICKEY

Reminisce - It's always awesome and Matthew is very nice to look at. SHHH! Don't repeat that! I've always liked a man who can dress to the nines and smell like a man (cologne not sweat).

Well, I am off, I need to finish packing. We leave tomorrow. Sadly.

But, I will blog when I get back.

Dee

No comments: