Friday, July 20, 2007

CHA - Day 1

Hi Everyone,

As promised this is the low down on the first day of CHA:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

It was totally unbelievable. I spent way more than I should (so you'd better get your wallets ready....don't you dare order on line...come touch it, feel it, see it, all at a scrapbooking store near you (DEE).

I was inside last night. I actually made a list and planned it all out.HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA. Don't laugh at me, I thought I was ready. NOT. When you walk into this HUGE room with the most incredible papers, embellishments, stickers, idea...OMG IDEAS...I have taken pictures of some of the most incredible pages ever. Don't worry I will share them with you.


Well, dinner is scheduled to arrive in 3 minutes and I promised I would spend time with the kids, so here is all the info so far. I only hit the first half of the first section so I still have a lot to go for the next 2 days. But here are the first ones coming:

Dude Designs - 2 shipments
Quick Quotes
Hambly - 2 shipments
Carolee Creations
Crafter's Workshop
Bo-bunny - 2 shipments
Mustard Moon
Moxxie
Gelatins
Everlasting Memories (Framedangoes)
Fiskars
Cloud9
Heidi Grace
May Arts (RIBBON)
Fancy Pants
Q & Co
Dude 2 of 2
Hambly 2 of 2
One-heart...One Mind
Bo-bunny 2 of 2

The following are on the list for tomorrow and Sunday, yeah right?
Fontwerks
Autumn Leaves
Making Memories
EK Success
Hiedi Swapp
Imagination Project
Prima
Bazzill
Love, Elsie
KI
Sandylion
Technique Tuesday
We R Memory Makers
Flair
Memories Complete
Urban Lily
A2Z (Heather Preckel)
Zsiage
Reminisce
Piggy Tales
Me and My Big Ideas
3 bugs in a rug
doodlebug
Karen Foster
Sugar Loaf
Stemma
Crate Paper
Creative Imaginations
Pebbles
America Crafts
Sassafras Lass
Daisy D
Rusty Pickle
Daisy Bucket
PageFrame Designs
DreamStreet
Luxe
Upsy Daisy
Scenic Route
October Afternoon

IF you do not see your favorite here, please e-mail asap. I will be checking in tomorrow and giving you more details (if I can sneak away again).


Let's just say it's the greatest show on Earth. I really did feel like a kid in a candy store. I really hope to God, that you have been taking advantage of our sale...because I need the money...I have spent every penny and then some for the next 3 months. OMG and it's only Day 1. What am I going to do?

Please stop by and spend your money. Many of the new things will be shipping in time for our Anniversary Crop...so you don't want to miss out. They of course will get first dibs. That's how it goes, I do show favoritism to those loyal, scrapbooking addicts who have quickly become part of my family and come for everything. But, we will have plenty for everyone of most things.

Favorite picks - Quick Quotes Canvas Books
Fancypants transparencies
Carolee's TimeLess Collection
One-Heart Christmas Collection
Bo-bunny Explosion Kit
Heidi Grace everything
Crafters -doodle stuff
gelatins everything
Hambly Rubons

All of it, the more I type the more I remember.

Well, dinner's here. I really gotta go.
We'll talk tomorrow.

Got another sponsor - Mustard Moon for our Anniversary Crop - you do not want to miss out. this is going to be one heck of a party.

Dee

No comments: