Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party All the Time, Party All the Time, Party All the Time

Hi Everyone,

No, I am not talking about the Eddie Murphy song. I am talking about the CHA Party. I know that we are sold out and some of you didn't make the cut, so I am extending a one-time offer. If you are interested in coming sign up for the wait list. If I get 8 names on the waitlist (I already have 2) I will put the 8 of you upstairs. And no one will be left out in the cold. Sound good?

Well, for the rest of you attending the crop, we have received the new Dream Cutz machine....it is awesome, wait to you see it in action. It really is unbelievable. We also received the Zutter binding system. You can make any size chipboard album with any color paper inside. It's amazing. Everyone at the crop will get to try it out and make their own mini album. That's right, everyone at the crop. But, that's not all we have received several other items. Surprise! Surprise! And, we still are waiting on a couple of more items to arrive.

And, you know what new stuff means, I have to rearrange the whole store again. Gotta love it. It's a mild form of torture. Just when you thought that you knew where everything was, I threw a monkey wrench in, to confuse you. Just kidding. I have to display it in a eye-pleasing way. How else, am I going to get all of you to buy the paper, huh? Plus, the more you buy, the more I can buy. Yippee!

Well, I really need to go, I am back to work tomorrow. The kids come in tomorrow. And that means twelve hours of planning this weekend. Actually, my lesson plan needs about 5 more minutes of tweaking, but I do have to plan a party. A CHA party.

Talk soon,
Dee

No comments: