Sunday, August 26, 2007

CHA Madness

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for such a great night last night. I think the party was a huge success. And, I got a whole bunch of nice comments from you all. I greatly appreciate it. The food was delicious and the goodie bags was great. But the prizes were the best. I wan't to congratulate Jen S. , Tammy, and Renee on getting the 3 big prizes, too. I also was very happy with your comments on the pictures. I am so glad that so many of you loved the pictures. I also loved that I got to share them with all of you. Some of you got to win some of the pictures and you loved your prize. (Smile Juli). There was a backup at the register for the pics so I know that I got some good ones. Several of you also asked about specific companies and whether they were coming or not. I am glad to say that everything that was requested was already ordered: The doodlebug stuff (mid sept) , the KI diecut papers (mid oct) , the Elsie Flanagan line (due here Friday); Rusty Pickle (due here Friday), October Afternoon (Oct), just to name a few. We have s whole bunch of stuff coming in September.

The quickie page was also a huge success completely selling out and 2 more people buying the products to recreate it.

I also got a chance last night to update my files and the Big Spender's Club. All of the following customers are at a 15% off every purchase (throw out your cards you don't need them):
Juli H
Patti K
Ellie H
Shannon S
Carol B
Tammy E
Joyce T
Helen H
Kelli H
Susan P

I want to give a special shout out to Shannon S., who came up with an idea for the crop room. We tried it this morning and it works. SO, stop by and check it out and let us know what you think. It's got a lot better traffic flow.

I also want to thank Kelli A. for all of her help with the demo yesterday. You were absolutely wonderful. And, I do smell a class in your future.

Finally, I wanted to let everyone know that our hours have changed:
Tuesday - Saturday from 10 - 5 pm
Sunday Noon - 5 pm

Oh, and I almost forgot, the paper clearance area in the back is now at 25 sheets for $5.00. That's right 25 sheets of paper for $5.00. This sale won't last very long so hurry before it is too late. I have ADDED MORE PAPER TO THE CLEARANCE AREA. I have also added more embellishments to the 50% off pile in the back (Happy Shopping). This offer cannot be combined with any other special. Sorry ladies...this is already a great price (less then what I paid for it).

Well, I'd better go, I am still rearranging my corner in the back and it's a bit of a mess and I still have the newsletter and the calendar to work on. See you soon.

Dee

No comments: