Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wow! What a weekend!

Hi Everyone,

What a weekend is all I can say after our first anniversary....not. I had such a blast! There aren't enough words in the world to cover my true happiness with this weekends events. It was not only awesome that Angelia was here but that you guys were here to share it with me (if not in body in spirit). This past year I have met some of the most incredible people in my life. I truly believe that people come into someone's life for a reason and you have all blessed mine. You have allowed me to create a vision and implement it and have supported me the entire time (okay maybe you have looked at me a little odd). But, support none the less. Thank you!

Our one year celebration was kicked off one Saturday with 2 awesome classes by Angelia. Let me tell you the woman scrapbooks on her bed and is just downright smart! She gave out some awesome tips and had us taking notes. She was truly inspirational. As soon as I finish this blog I plan to scrapbook the day away. I'll sweep tomorrow.

It's true we did experience some technical difficulties, but I didn't have to come back in on Monday. By some miraculous act of God the system went back up when I was in the process of shutting down...one more try won't hurt me. Allelujah!

I do expect some deliveries for the next couple of days so I have to take a break from my scrapbooking to take care of that...but I've only had a chance to complete one 2 page spread since July and so I will break that record today. Unless you all decide to come in and give me all your money. LOL.

Speaking of LOL...we got the cutest stickers in and they are only $1.00. They are just adorable and I can't wait to scrap them. We also got in the Timeless Collection from Carolee's awesome. Oh and let's not forget the Scenic Route stuff, it's all beautiful. Oh, and the Stemma embellishments...my word the dog stuff is so cute.

I have also changed the store around and it looks completely different. At least I hope so!

Come in and check it out!

But, more changes are coming...look out for those!

Well, it's almost 9 and I need to open up...so we will definetely talk soon.

Dee

No comments: